Usage of Site
- transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorized use of this Site or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us
- introduce to the Site or any other computer or web site viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code
- obtain unauthorized access to any computer system
- impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a registered user of this Site or an employee of FREED
- invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity
- misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address
- tamper with or obtain access to this Site or any component of this Site
- conduct fraudulent activities; or
- collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Site for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such user(s) unsolicited commercial e-mail or any other communication
By using this Site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend FREED, its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, successors, agents, subsidiaries, partners, contractors, vendors, manufacturers, distributors, representatives, and affiliates (collectively, the “EI Indemnitees”) from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to, attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim (including without limitation, claims made by third parties for infringement of intellectual property rights) by a third party that arises in connection with
- Your use or misuse of the Site;
- A dispute with a Member;
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- Your Membership Content: You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. FREED reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you for which you will remain responsible for indemnifying and holding harmless the EI Indemnitees.
Verification Procedure for Customers
- The Company, during activation of Service Subscription/Use Account or while undertaking any transactions or for any other reason (agreed through separate service contracts), may require for the purposes of verification of any User’s identity – one copy of any Identification Document containing their identity and address details; one recent photograph; any other documents pertaining to business/financial status of such individual as may be prescribed by the Company from time to time.
- For the purposes of verification of any User’s identity, the Company may rely on appropriate and licensed third-party service providers to authenticate the Identification Documents and other incidental details provided by the User.
- If the Company finds any User information obtained in accordance with the procedure described under this Clause to be inadequate or insufficient, the Company may in its discretion either refuse or terminate (as the case may be) the registration of such User Account or require verification of such User’s Identification Documents again.
FREED services are chargeable, and you are responsible for any fees that may be applicable to programs or usage of our services. You will be notified of such fees prior to completion of the transaction. Only if you consent and choose to pay the mentioned fees, shall the transaction processing go ahead. All fees will be determined by Kavach Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. and will be inclusive of applicable taxes.
Depending on the program/services chosen by you, refunds are processed. For detailed information on the refunds, you should refer to the service agreement that will be signed at the time of activation of such programs/services. You may or may not be eligible for refund based on the service agreement terms that are mutually signed at the time to avail FREED services.
FREED services are activated through an enrollment fee, which is one time NON-REFUNDABLE fee and the refunds are not processed for enrollment fee in case you choose to opt out of the program/services after having enrolled for it. Please note that enrollment fee is separate from program/services fee that you shall be paying based on your service agreement.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. All content used on the website is either created by FREED in house team or provided by our vendors or their affiliates. If you believe that any materials on this Site infringe your copyright, you may request that they be removed. This request must bear a signature (or electronic equivalent) of the copyright holder or an authorized representative, and must:
- identify the allegedly infringing materials;
- indicate where on the Site the infringing materials are located;
- provide your name and contact information;
- state that you have a good faith belief that the materials are infringing;
- state that the information in your claim is accurate; and
- indicate that “under penalty of perjury” you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. If you believe that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send this Site a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov/ for further information. Our contact for copyright issues relating to this Site (including the notices and counter-notices) is registered office.
For any other information, you can write to us at email@example.com