1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 Sensitive Data and Personal Information: In general, We may collect Personal Information, including Sensitive Data.
“Personal Information” means individually identifiable information that directly or indirectly, in combination with other information would allow the identification of a specific living person.
“Sensitive Data” means Your Personal Information such as financial information such as bank account details and/ or any other payment instrument details, sexual orientation, any details or preferences that may have been voluntarily provided by You and any of the information received under above clauses by Us in connection with availing the Services.
By providing Personal Information (including Sensitive Data) to us, you consent to the collection, usage, and disclosure of Personal Information (including Sensitive Data), as permitted by applicable laws. By using the Services, you are authorizing us to gather, parse data and retain basic data which are related to the provision of the Services.
1.2 Personal Information: We may collect and process your Personal Information, including but not limited to the following:
1.2.1 Information provided by you at the time of registration such as your name, address, email ID, phone number, bank account details, financial information, unique identifiers;
1.2.2 Information that you provide to us directly via email and/ or electronic communication;
1.2.3 Your bank account statement provided by you during the onboarding process on FREED Platform to assess your creditworthiness;
1.2.4 Information that you provide to us over telephone. We may make and keep a record of such information shared by you;
1.2.5 Information that you provide to us in physical form whether sent through post and / or courier and / or handed over to our representatives in person;
1.2.6 Any other additional information required to be provided via email/ electronic communication/ telephone/ post/ courier after your registration; and
1.2.7 Information from other sources.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our primary goal in collecting the information is to provide you a platform to render our Services. We may use the personal information provided by you for one or more of the following:
- To help provide you the Services;
- To observe, improve and administer the quality of Services;
- To analyze how the platform is used and diagnose technical problems;
- Remember the basic information provided by you for effective access;
- To confirm your identity in order to determine your eligibility to use the platform and avail the Services
- To notify you about any changes to the Website;
- To enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the purpose of sending administrative notices, Service-related alerts and other similar communication with a view to optimizing the efficiency of the Website;
- Doing market research, troubleshooting, protection against error, project planning, fraud and other criminal activity; and
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
3.1 We do not publish your Sensitive Data provided by you.
3.2 We will treat your Personal Information strictly confidential. We will not disclose your Personal Information to anyone, except in the following cases:
- We may disclose your Personal Information in the event it is required to do so by law, rule, regulation, law, enforcement, governmental official, legal or regulatory authorities and/ or to such other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorisation to access the same for any specific legal purposes.
- Merger, acquisitions: Information collected from you may be transferred to a third party(ies) as a result of a sale or acquisition, merger or bankruptcy involving the Company.
- We may disclose your information to any of our affiliates or related entities. We will ensure that our affiliates and related entities maintain the same standards of confidentiality and protection with respect to the Personal Information shared with them.
- We may disclose your information in order to provide you the Services, enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions of Use, or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or others. This includes providing information to one or more lending partners, and exchanging information with other companies / agencies that work for fraud prevention.
3.3 Sharing: You hereby consent to sharing your Personal information with credit information companies, analytics, technical partners, payment facilitators, commercial partners, etc for purposes including but not limited to providing and monitoring Our Services, onboarding process on the FREED Platform, assessing the creditworthiness, KYC verification, fraud prevention and risk evaluation. We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners or affiliates. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify an individual person. We will not be liable for transfer of any personal identification information resulting from loss or distribution of data, the delineation or corruption of media storage, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, act(s) of vandalism, sabotage, terrorism or any other event beyond our control.
3.4. Consulting: We may partner with other parties to provide specific portions of the Services, if required. When you sign-up for the Services, we may share some of your Personal Information (including phone number registered or to be registered with FREED) and Sensitive data to the extent necessary for the third party to provide these Services. Our contractual arrangements with such third parties restrict these parties from using personally identifiable information except for the explicit purpose of assisting in the provision of these Services.
3.5. Promotional Offers: We may send you offers, which may be on behalf of other businesses. If you do not want to receive such offers, you may request us to adjust your preferences.
4. CHANGE OF INFORMATION
If your Personal Information or Sensitive Data changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request you to provide any additional information or documents as may be necessary to verify the changes requested by you.
5. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
5.1 We take the security of your information very seriously. To this end, we use several security techniques including secure servers, firewalls, and encryptions, as well as physical safeguard of the locations where the data are stored. We have in place appropriate administrative, technical, physical safeguards and security measures to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental, unauthorized, or unlawful loss, destruction, damage, alteration, access, disclosure or use and any other unlawful forms of processing. When we collect data, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
5.3 In using the Services, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet. Therefore, the use of the Website will be at your own risk, and we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond its reasonable control and you agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security.
5.4 In the event we become aware of any breach of the security of your information, we will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of its ability to remedy such a breach.
7. DATA RETENTION
You may request us to delete your information by submitting a request for account deletion by writing a mail to email@example.com. On submitting a request to delete Your account, you confirm/understand that:
- You have no outstanding credit facility availed on the FREED platform.
- You have no pending or potential grievances in relation to any of your previous dealings with Us.
You however understand that We will be required to or retain, and accordingly use and disclose any specific data if required by law, rule, regulation, law, enforcement, governmental official, legal, or regulatory authorities and / or to such other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorisation or for the purposes of completing any legal obligations or for audit requirements. We will not retain your Personal Information for longer than is required for the purpose for which the information may lawfully be used.
8. OPT OUT PROCEDURES
8.1 Upon initial communication from us, you may opt-out of receiving further communications from us. To be completely removed from our mailing list, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar service, please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.
8.2 You are free to revoke the consent to access your email at any time while you avail the FREED Services. In the event you wish to revoke the consent or opt out from processing your application through us, please write to email@example.com.
9. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
9.2 Using the Company’s Services or accessing the Website after a notice of changes has been sent to you or published on the Website will constitute your consent to the changed terms.
10. ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY RELATED QUESTIONS
10.2 In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below.
Name: Karishma Arora
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: BPTP Park Centra, Unit 503-505, 5th Floor, Sector 30, Gurugram, Haryana 122 002, INDIA.
You may contact FREED’s GRO to address any discrepancies and grievances you may have with respect to your information available with us. The Grievance Officer will redress your grievances expeditiously.